Gionee Elife E7 Mini recieves Android Kitkat update
Gionee has finally brought out Android Kitkat update for its Elife E7 Mini smartphone. It has taken time for the company to push out updates for its flagship ‘E’ series, but the updates are finally here, thankfully. While Gionee’s S5.5 smartphone recieved the update earlier this month, the Gionee Elife E7 Mini stands next in line to recieve one. Gionee has taken its own sweet time to push out an update, but justifies it by stating that there are major features in tow.
- New Desktop Layout
- Du Speed booster
- An overhaul of the Gionee UI and Amigo paper
- New changes in the game zone with an impeoved UI
- Updated Gionee Xender: Optimized performance and an improved linking rate.
- UC Browser: Optimized UI and page Loading effects
- Improved TouchPad input
- Improved Camcard support
- Updated NQ Mobile Security
- Updated Kingsoft WPS
- Updated Maps
Your data will not be lost after the update. You can check for the update in Setting -> About Phone -> Sofware update. In case you did not recieve the OTA version. Click on this link to manually install the update https://www.dropbox.com/l/hHR53t8qnfGwPcMUNMU9Ht?
You can also click on these links for help regarding the update.