Moto 360 Sport to be launched in India on April 27
The Moto 360 2nd Gen was launched in India last year in December. Motorola launched it with a price tag of ₹19,999. Now, Motorola is all set to launch the Moto 360 Sport in India.
Motorola India yesterday tweeted “#WhatsYourExcuse for not making time for the ball dribble? 2 more days to go for Moto 360 Sport! #ComingSoon” The Moto 360 Sport was unveiled in September last year and now it’s all set to make its way in India tomorrow.
Talking about specs, the Moto 360 Sport is powered by a Snapdragon 400 SoC with 512 MB RAM and Adreno 305 GPU. It runs on Android Wear OS and packs a 300 mAh battery. The Moto 360 Sports boasts off a 1.37-inch display (360 x 325 pixel resolution) and features hear rate sensor. It has an internal storage of 4 GB and is water and dust resistant.
Motorola Moto 360 Sport specifications:
- CPU: 1.2 GHz Snapdragon 400 quad-core processor
- RAM: 512 MB
- GPU: Adreno 305
- Operating System: Android Wear
- Display: 1.37-inch AnyLight Hybrid Display with Gorilla Glass 3
- Internal Storage: 4 GB
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0 LE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g
- Other: Hear Rate Monitor, IP67 certified (dust and water resistant)
- Battery: 300 mAh with Wireless Charging
There’s no information regarding the pricing yet, but we don’t have to much as the Moto 360 Sport will be launched tomorrow.