Moto X Force listed on Amazon India before launch
We already know that the Moto X Force is going to be launched on February 1 in India. Now, it looks like Moto X is going to be sold via Amazon India. Amazon India listed the Moto X Force ahead of its launch scheduled next month.
Although Amazon India listed the Moto X Force on their site along with specifications and images, they were quick to remove the page as soon as the news spread. The model listed on Amazon India was black colored and had 32GB of internal storage, no price was mentioned though.
Moto X Force specifications (as listed on Amazon India):
- CPU: 2.0GHz Snapdragon 810 octa-core processor
- RAM: 3GB
- GPU: Adreno 430
- Operating System: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5.4-inch Quad HD (2560 x 1440 pixels) AMOLED display with ShatterShield technology
- Rear Camera: 21MP with dual-LED flash and PDAF
- Front Camera: 5MP with LED flash
- Internal Storage: 32GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- Connectivity: microUSD v2.0, GPS, NFC, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Other: Water repellent nano-coating, Turbo Charging
- Battery: 3760mAh Li-Ion battery
Even if the page is removed by Amazon India, you don’t have to wait much as the Moto X Force will be launched in India on February 1 and we will know the price at which it will be sold.