Motorola has revealed the Motorola DEFY+, an updated version of the original DEFY. The new handset is water resistant, dust proof, and features a scratch resistant Corning Gorilla Glass. It1 can survive a sudden rain shower, a day on the beach, an all-night party or even a tough workout. The DEFY+ has a 1GHz processor, Android 2.3 (Gingerbread), a 3.7-inch high-resolution touch-screen display, a rear 5MP camera, and loads more.
“Motorola DEFY+, our latest life proof smartphone, delivers the endurance and design strength to keep up with even the most demanding lifestyles, along with the social and entertainment capabilities that put friends and fun in easy reach,” said Alain Mutricy, senior vice president, portfolio and device product management, Motorola Mobility. “We designed Motorola DEFY+ with all the smartphone features you need for a demanding lifestyle.”
Various accessories for the Motorola DEFY+ have also been launched including a Vehicle Dock, Bluetooth Headset, Bluetooth Car Kit, Portable Power, and Car Charger.
Key Features and Specifications:
- Powered by Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and features more than 250,000 apps from Android Market
- 1GHz processor that runs 25 percent faster for efficient Web browsing and multitasking
- Water resistant, scratch resistant and dust proof to withstand all that life throws your way
- Features scratch resistant Corning Gorilla Glass
- 3.7-inch high-resolution touch screen display
- Music Player connects you to all your favorite artists
- MOTOBLUR lets users stay in touch with friends, providing quick access to social media accounts and live widgets directly from the home screen
- Motorola Media Link allows users to sync their media content from their desktops at home or work
- Loaded with the ability to create group emails and communication to stay in touch with friends
- Adobe Flash Player 10 for uncompromised viewing of applications, content and videos
- 5MP camera with auto focus, flash and digital zoom
- 2GB internal; *2GB microSD card in box, expandable up to 32GB
- Access to Google Apps (Google Maps 5.0 with Navigation, Google Talk, Browsing)
- 1700mAH battery for 7.1 hours of talk time and 16 days in standby
Motorola DEFY+ will be available in Asia, Europe and Latin America starting in early fall.