Motorola launches Android based Dual SIM smartphone – Milestone XT800 at Rs 31,999
It runs on Android 2.1 and comes equipped with a 9.3 cm (3.7 inch) 854 x 480 pixel FWVGA landscape touch display and 5 MP Camera autofocus with dual LED flash.
“We have specially designed the MILESTONE XT800 to provide infotainment-on-the-go for consumers who want a device that matches the demands of an hectic lifestyle like that of a senior professional,” said Faisal Siddiqui, country head for India, Motorola Mobility. “We believe in bringing the power of Android closer to the Indian consumer–stylish and unique form factors, innovative and compelling features and, experiences that offer greater flexibility and ease of use. MILESTONE XT800 delivers on all this and much, much more!”.
Key Specifications of the MILESTONE XT800 :
- 5MP camera with digital-zoom, autofocus, dual LED flash
- Android 2.1 platform with pinch to zoom capacitive touch display
- SMS, MMS, email (corporate email exchange , POP3/IMAP embedded, push email)
- USB 2.0 high-speed data transfer, with support for synchronization with PCs
- Bluetooth 2.0+EDR high-speed transmission and wireless Bluetooth stereo
- Assisted GPS satellite navigation supporting Google Maps
- Support for viewing and editing documents in Word/Excel/PowerPoint/PDF and Zip formats
- Memory is expandable up to 32GB; 2GB SD card in-box
- Video capture/playback/streaming, HDMI (720p) output to high-definition devices
- Supports several music formats: H.263, H.264, MPEG4
- Supports multiple audio formats: AAC, ACC+, MP3, CMX, AMR NB, AMR WB, MIDI, WAV and WMA 9.
The Android 2.1-powered Motorola MILESTONE XT800 comes at a hefty price tag of Rs 31,999. It comes with an HDMI cable for TV output and a 2GB micro SD card in-box.