Motorola launches FLIPOUT, android smartphone at Rs. 15,990
Personalize the FLIPOUT with bright expressive battery covers that come in-box – Licorice (Black), Fairway Green, Poppy Red and White. Motorola FLIPOUT is fully equipped to enhance busy lifestyles. The phone offers flexibility of effortless communications as it easily switches between windows and continues with other tasks while the browsers run in the background. The phone enables easy one hand messaging and previewing of incoming messages without opening to quickly manage conversations and be constantly in touch with colleagues, friends and family.
FLIPOUT brings optimal web and photo browsing to the palm of your hand with multi-touch pinch to zoom, and is Adobe Flash enabled which provides access to most content-rich websites. The accelerometer on the Motorola FLIPOUT automatically adjusts the UI in landscape or portrait orientation for quick multi-tasking. Powered with Android 2.1 the touch user interface (UI) with multi-touch makes it intuitive and fast to zoom, pan and navigate within the web pages.
For music fans, FLIPOUT has a connected media player that offers full screen lyric support, integrated song ID and a social solution for knowing what people around you are listening to.
Additional multimedia features include a 3 megapixel camera with digital zoom and KODAK PERFECT TOUCH technology for better, brighter pictures and gallery mode for tagging and labeling of photos. One-touch uploads to Facebook, Myspace, make sharing your images quick and easy. Also included are video capture, playback and streaming options along with Bluetooth capabilities for wireless calls and music.
FLIPOUT features full Google services including Google Search, Google Maps, Gmail and can access thousands of apps from Android Market.
Key features of the Motorola FLIPOUT :
- Adobe Flash Lite Enabled Web browsing experience to view content-rich sites
- Pinch to zoom functionality and two-finger swipe to surf the Web and browse photos
- 3 megapixel camera and KODAK PERFECT TOUCH technology for better, brighter pictures
- CrystalTalk PLUS adds a second microphone to improve a caller’s voice quality while filtering out background noise.
- Push and pull capability for both corporate and personal email
- Bands/Modes: 850/2100, HSDPA 7.2 Mbps (Category 5/6), EDGE Class 12, GPRS Class 12, HSUPA 2.0 Mbps, eCompass/aGPS,
- Display: 7.1cm (2.8inch)
- Talktime of up to 357 mins and standby time of up to 365 hrs
- Messaging/web/apps: MMS, SMS, Email (Corporate Sync, POP3/IMAP embedded, Push Email) IM (Embedded – WVIM), Android HTML WebKit w/ Adobe Flash Lite
- Audio: Connected Music Player. FM Radio Receive, AAC, AAC+, AAC+ Enhanced, AMR NB, MP3, WMA v9
- Video: Capture/Playback/Streaming, H.264, MPEG4, WMV v9
- Memory is expandable up to 32GB total
- Connectivity with 0.35cm (3.5mm) headset jack, USB 2.0 HS, FOTA, NGP
- Bluetooth: Stereo Bluetooth Class 2, version 2.1 + EDR
- Location Services: aGPS (assisted)