After showing up on the Internet in the form of leaked press renders, the Motorola Moto E4 has finally been announced. Needless to say, the Moto E4 is successor to last year’s Moto E3 which also is a budget smartphone.
There are two different variants of the Motorola Moto E4. One is powered by Snapdragon 425 SoC and the other is powered by Snapdragon 427 SoC, both of which are coupled with 2 GB RAM. The Moto E4 boots up to near stock version of Android 7.1 Nougat and flaunts a metal design.
It has an 8 MP camera at the back along with LED flash, and, you can also notice the camera bump which is now seen on this year’s Motorola smartphones. Below the camera is the Moto moniker. Moving on to the front, it has a 5 MP secondary camera with LED flash below which is the 5-inch HD display. There’s also a fingerprint scanner below the display for added security.
Motorola Moto E4 specifications:
- CPU: 1.4 GHz Snapdragon 425 quad-core processor or 1.4 GHz Snapdragon 427 quad-core processor
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: Adreno 308
- Operating System: Android 7.1 Nougat
- Display: 5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) display with 2.5D curved glass
- Rear Camera: 8 MP with f/2.2 aperture and LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 MP with f/2.2 aperture and LED flash
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- External Storage: Expandable via microSD card
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner, Water-repellent coating
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, GPS, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, NFC (depending on market)
- Colors: Licorice Black and Fine Gold for North America. Oxford Blue, Iron Gray and Blush Gold for rest of the world
- Battery: 2800 mAh removable with 5W/10W Rapid Charging
Motorola Moto E4 Price and Availability:
- Price: $129.99 (around ₹8380) or €149 (around ₹10,750)
- Availability: To be available as an Amazon Prime Exclusive Phone. Date of sale to be announced later.