Alongside announcing the Moto E4, Motorola has also announced the Moto E4 Plus. As the name suggests, the Moto E4 Plus is a larger variant of the Moto E4 and comes with a display and battery larger than the Moto E4.
The Moto E4 Plus looks similar to the Moto E4 and flaunts the same metal body design. It comes with Snapdragon 427 SoC under the hood which is paired with 2 GB RAM and backed by Adreno 308 GPU. It has a larger 5.5-inch display, but, has HD resolution. Having said that, Motorola has thrown in an impressive 5000 mAh battery on the Moto E4 Plus which should be able to last you for a day with ease.
The Moto E4 Plus runs Android 7.1 Nougat out of the box and is offered in 16 GB and 32 GB storage models. Speaking of photography, you get a 13 MP camera at the back along with a 5 MP camera on the front. And yes, you also get a fingerprint scanner on the front below the display.
Motorola Moto E4 Plus specifications:
- CPU: 1.4 GHz Snapdragon 427 quad-core processor
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: Adreno 308
- Operating System: Android 7.1 Nougat
- Display: 5.5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) display with 2.5D curved glass
- Rear Camera: 13 MP with f/2.0 aperture and LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 MP with f/2.2 aperture and LED flash
- Internal Storage: 16/32 GB
- External Storage: Expandable via microSD card
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner, Water-repellent coating
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, GPS, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, NFC (depending on market)
- Colors: Fine Gold for North America, Oxford Blue for rest of the world and Iron Gray for all markets
- Battery: 5000 mAh non-removable with 10W Rapid Charging
Motorola Moto E4 Plus Price and Availability:
- Price: Price starts at $179.99 (around ₹11,600) or €199 (around ₹14,350)
- Availability: No information available.