MTS to launch ‘mPOS’ card-based payment service in India
- User needs to download the mPOS application on the MTS Smartphone (for the first time only).
- Fix the mPOS attachment on the Smartphone via the audio jack.
- Open the app & enter the transaction amount & other details.
- Swipe the Credit or Debit Card on the attachment.
- Customer checks the transaction details shown on the screen and authorizes transaction.
- The customer signatures can be taken on the MTS Smartphone screen itself.
- Once the payment is processed, intimation is sent to the card holder via SMS and email
- For merchants the amounts are transferred to the registered bank account.