New international roaming plan introduced by Vodafone
Vodafone has launched an all new international roaming pack for its customers and gives them a 60% discount rate for Voice, Data and SMS in one single pack.
The offer is activated at a one-time rental charge of Rs. 1,499 valid for 30 days, the rental for which will be charged in the customer’s bill. To activate the pack, customers need need to send SMS, ACT VROAM to 111 (toll free from home network).
- Under this pack, there is no limit on the usage.
- This special offer provides the customer with a one-time rental of Rs.1499 and is valid for 30 days. Post expiry of the validity period, customers will have to re-activate the pack.
- With this pack Vodafone customers can roam hassle-free without having to pay multiple rentals, while visiting multiple countries.
- A customer can activate this pack even after arriving at his international destination.
- The packs will be available till September 30, 2012.
The offer benefits are applicable when the customer is on one of Vodafone’s specific partner networks in the 40 countries. To know the details of the partner network, the customer needs to do the following:
- Before travelling, send an SMS – PACK<space>Country name to 111. This will provide the customer with the network name and its handset display name. The customer needs to select the applicable network manually after arriving at his destination.
- When a customer lands overseas he will again receive an SMS informing which operator to select on to avail the benefit.
- Call up the Customer Care helpline or walk in to a Vodafone store.
- Visit www.vodafone.in/internationalroaming for more.