Nextbit Robin with 100 GB cloud storage launched in India for ₹19,999
The Nextbit Robin is now official in India. It has been launched in India today with a price tag of ₹19,999.
The Nextbit Robin is powered by a Snapdragon 808 hexa-core processor which is coupled with 3 GB RAM and Adreno 418 GPU. The smartphone flaunts a 5.2-inch Full-HD display and features a 13 MP rear camera and a 5 MP front camera. It boasts off a 2680 mAh battery to keep the package running.
As far as storage is concerned, the Nextbit Robin has 32 GB of internal storage on board. Nextbit also provides 100 GB cloud storage to ensure you never run out of storage. A software on the phone decides what is stored on the internal storage of the phone and what goes in the cloud storage. The Robin runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow which was rolled out last month. There’s also a fingerprint scanner on the power button which is located on the right side of the phone.
Nextbit Robin specifications:
- CPU: Snapdragon 808 hexa-core processor
- RAM: 3 GB
- GPU: Adreno 418
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.2-inch Full-HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS LCD display with Gorilla Glass 4
- Rear Camera: 13 MP PDAF with dual-tone flash
- Front Camera: 5 MP
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- Cloud Storage: 100 GB
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type-C
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, GPS, NFC, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- Battery: 2680 mAh
The Nextbit Robin will be available exclusively on Flipkart from May 30.