Nokia 6 with Snapdragon 430 SoC, 5.5-inch FHD display and 16 MP camera launched in India for ₹14,999
HMD Global launched the Nokia 3 and Nokia 5 in India today. However, these aren’t the only smartphones that were launched today as HMD also launched the Nokia 6 in India which was unveiled in January this year.
Out of all the smartphones that were launched today, the Nokia 6 is the best and costliest of them all. It is powered by Snapdragon 430 SoC which is laced with 3 GB RAM and Adreno 505 GPU. It comes with a 5.5-inch display having a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. Also, unlike Nokia 3 and Nokia 5, the Nokia 6 flaunts a metal body.
The Nokia 6 comes with a 16 MP camera at the back, and for selfies and video calls, you get an 8 MP camera on the front. Keeping this entire package running is a 3000 mAh battery, and, there’s also a fingerprint scanner on the front which is housed on the home button.
Nokia 6 specifications:
- CPU: 1.4 GHz Snapdragon 430 octa-core processor
- RAM: 3 GB
- GPU: Adreno 505
- Operating System: Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Display: 5.5-inch Full-HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS LCD display with Gorilla Glass 3
- Rear Camera: 16 MP with f/2.0 aperture, PDAF and dual-tone LED flash
- Front Camera: 8 MP
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- External Storage: Expandable via microSD card
- SIM: Hybrid Dual Slot (Nano SIM + Nano SIM / Nano SIM + microSD card)
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, GPS, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi, NFC
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner
- Battery: 3000 mAh
Nokia 6 Price and Availability:
- Price: ₹14,999
- Availability: To be sold from July 14 exclusively through Amazon India
Nokia 6 Launch Offers:
- ₹1000 off for Amazon Prime members when they make the purchase using Amazon Pay.
- 80% off on Kindle eBooks for up to ₹300.
- Vodafone users get 10 GB data per month at ₹249/month for 5 months.
- Discount of ₹2500 (₹1800 on hotels and ₹700 on domestic flights) on bookings done through MakeMyTrip.
So, are you going to buy any of the Nokia smartphones that were launched today?