Nokia 710 specs leaked, probably another Windows Phone
As we are getting closer to the Nokia World event in London, more and more leaks are making their way. We now have the “Nokia 710” which seems to be a Windows Phone device if we go by the specs.
The details of the 710 were accidently revealed on Nokia’s developer site which are as below:
- 1.4GHz Cortex A8 processor, single CPU
- 3.7″ Clear Black TFT screen with 800×480 resolution
- Capacitive touch screen
- 119 x 62.4 x 12.48mm
- 28mm wide angle but 5MP camera with 720p, 30FPS
- 8GB Internal memory, 512mb RAM
- 5B 3.7V 820mAh (820mAh) battery – 400 hours standby (GSM, WCDMA)
- 5 hours 3G browsing, 7H GSM talk time.
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, MicroUSB, USB 2.0
Also with this leak, we get a confirmation about the device and it being a Nokia Windows Phone device from Occasionalgamer.com which had also revealed the existence of Nokia 800 a few days back.
These specs are still unofficial and may change as the development takes place.