Nokia E6 is now available for Pre-order
Nokia’s latest Symbian Anna smart phone, the E6 is now available for pre-order in India. The handset is the first Touch & Type Monobloc design with full QWERTY by Nokia and it is now available at selected Nokia Priority Stores for demo, so customers can have an experience with the device before they can order one. The E6 is priced at Rs. 17,999/-.
Customers can log on to www.nokia.co.in/E6, fill an online form and indicate their preference for the nearest Nokia Priority store. On receiving a call (within 24 hours) from the store, consumers can secure their Nokia E6 by depositing a booking amount of Rs. 2,000/. The handset is available in black, silver and white colour options.
- First Touch & Type Monobloc design with full QWERTY
- Easy access to private and business email
- Business-grade security solutions such as device lock and wipe, secure intranet access and device management
- Multitude of apps, productivity tools, web and location-based services, games, videos, podcasts available in Ovi Store
- Live social network updates to your home screen
- Exceptional battery life
- 8GB of in-built mass memory
- 8 MP full focus (EDOF) camera with dual led flash, 2x digital zoom and. VGA front camera.