Nokia launched 5530 XpressMusic in India
The compact Nokia 5530 XpressMusic comes with a complete touch interface. The home screen features one touch shortcuts to content and popular social networks, like Facebook. The innovative ‘people carousel’ features thumbnail images of up to 20 close friends and provides easy access to them and their communications history including emails, phone calls, photos or other social media updates.
The device is Music Store compatible and consumers can purchase new music through https://music.nokia.co.in directly on the device or through a PC.
- High resolution 2.9 inch display
- 3.2 megapixel autofocus camera with LED flash
- Proximity sensor for preventing inadvertent touches and for saving power
- Accelerometer for transition between landscape and portrait, silencing and snoozing the phone, gaming
- Widescreen video playback with 640 x 360 pixels, up to 16 million colors
- Hot swappable MicroSD memory card
- Storage for up to 12, 000 songs with optional 16GB MicroSD card
- 3.5 mm standard AV connector