Nokia Store Client for S40 devices updated to Beta version 3.26.0
Nokia has announced a preview update for the Nokia Store Client for all S40 touch and type devices which goes on to bring load of improvements to the Store Client.
With this preview update, the Store Client has bumped to the version 3.26.0 Beta and is available for download and trial to all Nokia Beta Labs members.
Features in the Nokia Client for S40 v3.26.0:
- ‘Featured’ section prioritizes content you haven’t downloaded yet.
- Review content directly from My Stuff view.
- Performance improvements for Home Page loading.
- Improved installation of apps to memory card or phone memory: choose your preferred download target location, see where your content can be found on device, more informative messages about available space for downloading.
- More info about current Store client, and about available optional update.
- Item in a list of content may be flagged “installed” if you’ve previously installed it, or “update” if there is an update available.
This preview of Store Client is available only for S40 touch-and-type devices: Nokia Asha 300, Nokia Asha 303, Nokia C2-02, Nokia C2-03, Nokia C2-06, Nokia C3-01, Nokia C3-01 Gold Edition, and Nokia X3-02.
To download it head over to the Nokia Beta Labs. Please note that you’ll need to login with your Nokia account to download the app.