The previous version of Nokia Suite was v3.2.98 beta which was available for download from the Nokia Beta Labs. The new v3.2.100 is now available for download from the Nokia website and is 88MB in size.
- Nokia Ovi Suite is now called Nokia Suite
- A refreshed look and feel
- The new Support view offers info and help with using Nokia Suite and your phone
- The Support view helps make sure you have enough free space on your phone
- The improved sync log shows you what has changed during syncing
- Software updates for your phone software and phone applications now run more reliably
- You might also notice that Nokia Suite doesn’t anymore run the MPlatform.exe process – it has been removed that from the architecture. You’ll see MPlatform.exe still running, if you have Nokia Ovi Player installed on the same PC
- It contains lots more new stuff, huge amount of different errors have been corrected and also many crash issues have been resolved
Supported mail, calendar and contact applications are Microsoft Windows 7 Contacts, Microsoft Windows Vista Contacts, Microsoft Windows Vista Calendar, Microsoft Outlook 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010, Microsoft Outlook Express and Mozilla Thunderbird.
If you’re already running the latest Beta Labs version then you won’t be shown for an available update. Instead Ovi Suite v3.2 can be downloaded from here.