Back in March last year, ZTE sub-brand nubia launched the nubia N2 smartphone with a 16 MP selfie camera and a massive 5000 mAh battery. Now, almost a year later, nubia has launched the successor to this smartphone, called nubia N3.
The nubia N3, like its predecessor nubia N2, features a massive 5000 mAh battery. However, there are some changes this time, with the first and foremost being the display. Last year’s nubia N2 came with a 5.5-inch display that had a traditional aspect ratio of 16:9. But this year, the nubia N3 comes with a larger 5.99-inch display that has a modern 18:9 aspect ratio which is all the rage right now in the smartphone industry.
Moreover, while the nubia N2 came with a single 13 MP camera at the back, the nubia N3 features a dual camera setup on its rear, however, the exact specifications of this dual camera setup are currently unknown. That said, the front 16 MP camera remains unchanged.
Another notable difference between the nubia N2 and the nubia N3 is the processor under the hood. The N2 was powered by MediaTek’s MT6750 processor, whereas, the N3 is powered by Snapdragon 625. Well, a combination of Snapdragon 625 SoC and 5000 mAh battery means that nubia N3 users don’t have to worry much about running out of fuel.
nubai N3 Specifications
- CPU: Snapdragon 625 octa-core processor
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: 506
- Operating System: nubia UI based on Android 7.1 Nougat
- Display: 5.99-inch Full-HD+ (2160 x 1080 pixels) IPS display with 18:9 aspect ratio
- Rear Camera: Dual Camera (specs unknown) with LED flash
- Front Camera: 16 MP
- Internal Storage: 64 GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 128 GB via microSD card
- Connectivity: 4G, GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner
- Colors: Obsidian Black, Nebula Red, Space Gold
- Battery: 5000 mAh
nubia N3 Price and Availability
- Price: To be announced
- Availability: Goes on sale in China from March 24. No word on availability in other markets