While the OnePlus 3 is going to be launched on June 15 globally, it will be available for purchase from the very next day without requiring any invite. OnePlus has also scheduled pop-events in 7 cities around the world. Talking about India, the flagship device will be available for purchase through Amazon India.
The OnePlus 3 will be available for purchase in India from June 15 12.30 am IST through Amazon India exclusively. However, as this flagship device will be available for purchase without invites, we are pretty sure it will go out of stock pretty quickly.
“We are naturally elated at the response from the OnePlus community to obtain the Loop VR headsets to view the OnePlus 3 launch.” said Vikas Agarwal, General Manager, OnePlus India.
“We are very excited to see the response from customers across the country to the OnePlus Loop VR headset. This is in line with our efforts to enable customers to find, discover and buy products of their choice on Amazon.in and make their shopping experience enjoyable.” said Arun Srinivasan, Category Leader CE, Amazon India.
Expected OnePlus 3 specifications:
- CPU: 2.15 GHz Snapdragon 820 quad-core processor
- RAM: 4/6 GB
- GPU: Adreno 530
- Operating System: OxygenOS based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.5-inch Full-HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) AMOLED display
- Rear Camera: 16 MP with LED flash
- Front Camera: 8 MP
- Internal Storage: 32/64/128 GB
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 152.6×74.6×7.3 mm weighing 160 grams
- Battery: 3000 mAh