The images for yet another offering from the Chinese smartphone maker, OnePlus, has surfaced up online. Poster for the OnePlus X event has been leaked, revealing the design and price tag of the smartphone. OnePlus X is all set to be launched on Thursday, 29th October 2015.
We can expect an octa-core MediaTek MT6795 SoC, along with 3 GB of RAM. The OnePlus X may also have 5-inch full HD display at a pixel density of 401 ppi. The rear camera will be powered by Sony’s Sensor, boasting off features like Phase Detection Auto-focus (PDAF) and Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS).
Expected specification of OnePlus X:
- Octa-core MediaTek MT6795 SoC
- 3 GB RAM
- Oxygen OS 3.0 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Internal storage: 16 GB. Expandable upto 128 GB via MicroSD Card
- 5-inch full HD Display at 401ppi
- Rear Camera 13 MP with PDAF and EIS
- Front Camera 8 MP
- 2450 mAh battery
Although it’s priced at 1699 Chinese Yuan, you can expect it to be available for around 17000-18000 INR in India. We will keep you posted with more updates on the OnePlus X. Stay Tuned!