Gionee Elife S6 to be unveiled next month
Gionee, the smartphone OEM, has sent out invites for the launch of its new smartphone Elife S6. The launch is scheduled on 16th of November, 2015. According to PhoneRadar, S6 is said to be the same handset that went through TENAA certifications this August.
As per the rumor mill, the Gionee S6 will be powered by 1.3 GHz octa-core processor, coupled with 2 GB of RAM. On the storage front, it will have 16 GB of internal memory on board, which can be further expanded upto 128 GB using a MicroSD card. S6 is also 0.5 mm thicker than its predecessor S5.5 which has a thickness of 5.5 mm
Probable specification of Gionee Elife S6:
- 1.3 GHz octa-core processor based on MediaTek System-on-Chip
- 2 GB RAM
- Internal storage: 16 GB. Expandable upto 128 GB via MicroSD Card
- 5-inch HD AMOLED Display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels.
- Rear Camera 13 MP with LED flash
- Front Camera 8 MP
- Amigo 3.1 UI based on Android 5.1 Lollipop
- 4G LTE
- Includes Hybrid SIM slot
- 3150 mAh battery
We will keep you posted with more updates on the Gionee S6. Stay Tuned!