Oppo A30 with 3 GB RAM and Snapdragon 800 listed on official website
The Oppo A30 has been spotted on Oppo China’s website. The listing reveals the specs of the Oppo A30 but no pricing details were available.
The Oppo A30 is powered by a Snapdragon 800 quad-core processor coupled with 3 GB RAM and backed by Adreno 330 GPU. It boasts off a 5-inch Full-HD display whereas the 2525 mAh battery powers the entire package.
We can say that the A30 is nothing but a rebranded version of the OnePlus X, not just in terms of specs, but design as well. This definitely points out towards the relations that both the OnePlus and Oppo have, else no company would let other company sell a model which is same as their own.
Oppo A30 specifications:
- CPU: Snapdragon 800 quad-core processor
- RAM: 3 GB
- GPU: Adreno 330
- Operating System: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5-inch Full-HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) ONCELL display
- Rear Camera: 13 MP with LED flash having aperture f/2.2
- Front Camera: 8 MP
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- External Storage: 128 GB via microSD card expected
- Connectivity: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Battery: 2525 mAh
There’s no detail regarding the pricing and availability of the Oppo A30. If you liked the A30 but couldn’t buy it because of availability, you can buy the OnePlus X instead. Here’s our OnePlus X review just in case if you are thinking of buying it. The A30 is powered by Snapdragon 800 though, instead of Snapdragon 801 which powers the OnePlus X.