Oppo F1s Diwali Limited Edition launched in India for ₹17,990
After launching the selfie-centric F1s smartphone in August this year, Oppo has today launched the F1s Diwali Limited Edition in India.
There’s no difference between the F1s and F1s Diwali Limited Edition in terms of hardware. The only difference is that the back of the F1s Diwali Limited Edition carries the autograph of Hrithik Roshan and Sonam Kapoor along with a gilded pattern logo reminding the festival.
This limited edition also comes in a new packaging and has specially designed themes which reflect the festival of Diwali. Like the regular F1s, the F1s Diwali Limited Edition is also priced at ₹17,990. It can be pre-ordered between October 8 to October 13 through Oppo Concept Stores. It will be available for purchase from Oppo Concept Stores and Snapdeal starting October 14.
Oppo F1s Diwali Limited Edition specifications:
- CPU:1.5 GHz MediaTek MT6750 octa-core processor
- RAM: 3 GB
- GPU: Mali-T860 MP2
- Operating System: ColorOS 3.0 based on Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5.5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS display with Gorilla Glass 4
- Rear Camera: 13 MP with LED flash
- Front Camera: 16 MP with F/2.0 aperture
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 128 GB via microSD card
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano + Nano)
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, GPS, USB OTG
- Battery: 3075 mAh