Oppo F1s launched in India with 16 MP front camera and 3 GB RAM for ₹17,990
The selfie-centric smartphone Oppo F1s has been launched in India today. The F1s is successor to the Oppo F1 and will be sold in India with a price tag of ₹17,990.
Being a selfie-centric phone, the Oppo F1s comes with a 16 MP front facing camera having F/2.0 aperture along with a 13 MP camera at the back. The F1s is powered by a MT6750 octa-core processor which is paired with 3 GB RAM and Mali-T860 MP2 GPU.
The device sports a 5.5-inch HD display (yes, HD display, not Full-HD) and runs on ColorOS 3.0 which is based on Android 5.1 Lollipop. It offers 32 GB of internal storage along with an option to expand the storage up to 128 GB via microSD card.
There’s also a Fingerprint Scanner on the front which is housed on the home button. Oppo claims that the device can be unlocked in 0.22 seconds using this fingerprint scanner. Apart from unlocking the phone, the fingerprint scanner can also be used to open different apps. You can register up to 5 fingers to open apps using the fingerprint scanner.
Oppo F1s specifications:
- CPU:1.5 GHz MediaTek MT6750 octa-core processor
- RAM: 3 GB
- GPU: Mali-T860 MP2
- Operating System: ColorOS 3.0 based on Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5.5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS display with Gorilla Glass 4
- Rear Camera: 13 MP with LED flash
- Front Camera: 16 MP with F/2.0 aperture
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 128 GB via microSD card
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano + Nano)
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, GPS, USB OTG
- Colors: Gold, Grey
- Battery: 3075 mAh
The Oppo F1s will be available for purchase on Amazon India exclusively from 11th August.