OPPO R11 Plus unveiled with Snapdragon 660 SoC, 6 GB RAM and dual rear cameras
Earlier this week, OPPO unveiled the R11 with dual camera setup at its back. Now, this Chinese company has unveiled a larger variant of the R11 called OPPO R11 Plus, and, just like the R11, the R11 Plus is also adorned by dual cameras at its back.
The OPPO R11 Plus is powered by Snapdragon 660 SoC which is coupled with 6 GB RAM and backed by Adreno 512 GPU. The device boasts a metallic uni-body design and flaunts a dual camera setup at it back. This dual camera setup consists of a combination of 20 MP + 16 MP camera. Like the R11, the R11 Plus also comes with support for Portrait Mode and 2x optical zoom. Besides, you also get a 20 MP camera on the front to cater to your selfie and video calling needs.
Moving on, the OPPO R11 Plus sports a 6-inch Full-HD AMOLED display which is kept on by a 4000 mAh battery having support for VOOC Flash Charging. Speaking of storage, the OPPO R11 Plus comes with 64 GB of internal storage, however, you can expand the external storage via microSD card if you ever run out of space.
Well, as you can see, the OPPO R11 and R11 Plus both have the same hardware under the hood, expect with a difference in screen and battery size, and of course, the amount of RAM.
OPPO R11 Plus specifications:
- CPU: Snapdragon 660 octa-core processor
- RAM: 6 GB
- GPU: Adreno 512
- Operating System: ColorOS 3.1 based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Display: 6-inch Full-HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) AMOLED display
- Rear Camera: 20 MP (with f/2.6 aperture) + 16 MP (with f/1.7 aperture) with LED flash, 2x Optical Zoom and Portrait Mode
- Front Camera: 20 MP with f/2.0 aperture
- Internal Storage: 64 GB
- External Storage: Expandable via microSD card
- SIM: Dual Hybrid Slot (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM / Nano-SIM + microSD card)
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner
- Colors: Black, Gold, Rose Gold
- Battery: 4000 mAh with VOOC Flash Charging
OPPO R11 Plus Price and Availability:
- Price: To be announced.
- Availability: To be announced.