OPPO R11 goes official with Snapdragon 660 SoC, 4 GB RAM and dual cameras
After making some appearances on the Internet in the form of leaked press renders and hands-on video, the OPPO R11 has finally gone official. And, as hinted by those leaks, the OPPO R11 does indeed come with a dual camera setup at its back which is its biggest highlight.
The OPPO R11 is powered by Snapdragon 660 SoC which is paired laced with 4 GB RAM and backed by Adreno 512 GPU. The device runs on ColorOS which is based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat. The R11 sports a 5.5-inch Full-HD AMOLED display which is kept on by a 2900 mAh battery.
The OPPO R11 flaunts a metal uni-body design and comes with a dual camera setup at the back which is a combination of 20 MP + 16 MP camera. The R11 supports 2x optical zoom and also comes with Portrait Mode which blurs out the background behind the subject in focus. For selfies, the R11 comes with a 20 MP camera on the front.
OPPO R11 specifications:
- CPU: Snapdragon 660 octa-core processor
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Adreno 512
- Operating System: ColorOS based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Display: 5.5-inch Full-HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) AMOLED display
- Rear Camera: 20 MP + 16 MP with LED flash, 2x Optical Zoom and Portrait Mode
- Front Camera: 20 MP
- Internal Storage: 64 GB
- Connectivity: 4G, GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner
- Colors: Black, Gold, Rose Gold
- Battery: 2900 mAh
OPPO R11 Price and Availability:
- Price: Said to be $485 (around ₹31,200). Not yet confirmed.
- Availability: To be available from June 10 in China. No information on availability outside the Chinese market.