OxygenOS 4.1.5 update rolling out to OnePlus 3 and 3T
Last month, OnePlus rolled out OxygenOS 4.1.4 for OnePlus 3 and 3T which came with a fix for the screen flickering issue in the Indian region. Now, the company is rolling out OxyenOS 4.1.5 for both the devices.
The OxygenOS 4.1.5 update comes with some bug fixes and optimizations, however, it still is based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat and not 7.1.2. Having said that, the update does bump up the security patch level to May 1, 2017 on both the devices.
Here’s what the OxygenOS 4.1.5 update comes with:
- Added system push notifications for important information from OnePlus.
- Updated network settings for select carriers.
- Updated OnePlus Community app to v1.8.
- Updated Android Security Patch level to 1st May 2017.
- Modified WiFi no internet indication icon.
- Fixed storage issue present on 3rd party file managers.
- Fixed VoLTE issue on certain Jio SIM cards.
- Fixed connection issue on Android Auto.
- Optimizations for battery.
- Optimizations for WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS.
- Optimizations for proximity sensor.
- Camera low light focus.
- Expanded screenshot.
- Enhanced system stability.
This update is 87 MB in size and is rolling out over-the-air, however, as always, it’s an incremental roll-out so it might take a couple of days to reach all the units. Having said that, you can also check for the update manually by going to the Settings > System updates menu.