Price of Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 drops to Rs.25,900 in India
Samsung’s Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 has just got a price cut in India and the tablet is now available for Rs.25,900 at online retailer Saholic.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 was announced back in February and went on sale in India back in July for Rs.32,900.
The timing of the price cut is indeed interesting as Apple’s very own iPad Mini and iPad 4 are about to hit the Indian market starting at Rs.21,900 and Rs.31,900 respectively.
The Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 goes on to packs in a 10.1 inch TFT display with a 1280 x 800 resolution. The Tab runs on a powerful 1 GHz dual core processor and arrives with 16 GB of internal memory expandable 32 GB via microSD.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 arrives with:
- 10.1-inch TFT display
- Screen resolution of 1280 x 800
- 1 GHz processor
- 256.6 x 175.3 x 9.7 mm, 583 grams
- 3 MP auto-focus rear camera with full HD 1080p video recording capabilities
- VGA front facing camera for video calling
- 3G, Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct
- GPS with A-GPS
- Bluetooth 4.0, USB 3.0,
- 16 GB Internal memory with MicroSD Card support up to 32 GB
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 7000 mAh battery
If you are interested in buying the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 you can head over to Saholic and grab one for Rs.25,900