After launching the Realme C21Y smartphone in Vietnam last month, the OPPO-backed smartphone maker has now launched the same device in the Indian market, expanding its lineup of entry-level smartphones in the country.
The Realme C21Y features a 6.5-inch HD+ display with 1600 x 720 pixels screen resolution and a 20:9 aspect ratio. Under the hood, the device is powered by the Unisoc T610 octa-core processor.
It comes in two memory variants — 3 GB RAM with 32 GB internal storage and 4 GB RAM with 64 GB of internal storage. There’s also a microSD card slot allowing users to expand the storage capacity on the device.
As for the cameras, despite being an entry-level offering, there’s a triple-camera setup on the back. It features a 13MP primary sensor, a 2MP macro lens, and a 2MP monochrome sensor. On the front side, there’s a 5MP snapper.
The smartphone is running Realme UI based on Android 11 OS. It has a fingerprint sensor mounted on the phone’s back panel. The device is powered by a 5,000mAh battery and supports reverse charging functionality.
Realme C21Y Specifications
- Display: 6.5-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ dewdrop display
- CPU: UNISOC T610 processor
- GPU: Mali-G52 GPU
- RAM: 3/4 GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Storage: 32/64 GB eMMC 5.1 internal storage; microSD card slot
- OS: Realme UI based on Android 11
- Rear Camera: 13 MP primary sensor with f/2.2 aperture + 2 MP macro lens with f/2.4 aperture + 2 MP B&W sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- Front Camera: 5 MP sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- Others: Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, 3.5mm audio jack
- Connectivity Options: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS/AGPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, and micro USB port
- Battery: 5,000mAh battery with 10W charging
Pricing and Availability in India
- 3 GB RAM + 32 GB Storage: ₹8,999
- 4 GB RAM + 64 GB Storage: ₹9,999
- Availability: From 30th August