Remove Carrier IQ from your BlackBerry device
- Enter application management. Options -> Device -> Application Management. For devices running a BlackBerry OS prior to 6.0, check out this Knowledge Base Article
- Press the menu key (the BlackBerry logo one) and select Modules from the list
- Look for the IQAgent module. In OS 6.0+, you can search for “IQ” or “agent”
- The net_rim_bb_drm_agent is fine and not a part of CarrierIQ — if that’s all you see, then CarrierIQ is not present.
- Highlight the IQAgent module, press the menu key, and choose delete
- You may be prompted to restart your BlackBerry