Review: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 310
- 7 inch WSVGA (1024 x 600) PLS TFT LCD display
- 1GHz Dual Core Processor
- 1GB of RAM
- Quad-band GPRS/EDGE and tri-band 3G with HSPA connectivity
- 8/16/32GB of built-in memory
- MicroSD slot (up to 32GB)
- 3MP rear camera and VGA front camera
- Standard 3.5mm earjack
- 30pin Connector for charging and PC connectivity (Samsungs’s proprietary connector)
- A-GPS and GLONASS
- Bluetooth v3.0
- Weighs 345g
- Battery 4000 mAh
On top is the 3.5 mm audio jack. The left side has a microSD slot. Since we got the Wi-Fi + 3g model the device had a slot for inserting the SIM card. On right side of the device are three hardware buttons one lock/power key and 2 volume buttons. Unlike the international versions the device we got, didn’t have an IR port. Samsung’s proprietary connector is located at the bottom of the device along with a microphone to make calls and a pair of speakers.
It is also capable of playing these video formats MPEG4, H.263, H.264, VC-1, DivX, and VP8. There is also the ‘All Share’ which allows you to play your media wirelessly on any other device via DLNA.