Samsung has announced (yet another) a new tablet in the 7 inch section. The Galaxy Tab 2 310 is the latest addition to its huge range of devices. The device has just been announced at the Samsung South West Asia Forum in Bangkok.
The tablet has a 7-inch 600×1024 pixel display, 1GHz dual-core processor, 1GB RAM, Android 4.0 ICS, 3.0 MP rear and VGA front camera. It will come in 8GB, 16GB and 32GB versions with a microSD card expansion, and will also come in Wi-Fi and 3G+Wi-Fi versions as well.
The tablet is said to be available in April, no confirmation on the prices as of yet.
- Network: HSPA+ 21Mbps 850/900/1900/2100
- Processor: 1 GHz Dual-Core Processor
- Display: 7” WSVGA(600×1024) PLS TFT
- OS: Android 4.0(Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Camera: Main(Rear): 3 Megapixel Camera Sub(Front): VGA for Video Call
- 3.5mm Ear Jack
- A-GPS, Glonass
- Bluetooth technology v 3.0 USB 2.0 Host
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct
- Accelerometer, Digital compass, Light Proximity
- 8/16/32GB User memory + 1GB (RAM) microSD (up to 32GB)
- Dimensions: 193.7 x 122.4 x 10.5 mm, 345g
- Battery: Standard battery, Li-ion 4,000mAh