Samsung Galaxy A32 powered by MediaTek Helio G80 SoC launched in India for Rs 21,999
As promised, Samsung has today launched its latest A-series smartphone in the Indian market — Samsung Galaxy A32. This model is different from the Galaxy A32 that was recently launched in the European market.
The smartphone features a 6.4-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-U display with 90Hz refresh rate. It is protected by a layer of Gorilla Glass 5 on top. Under the hood, it is powered by the MediaTek Helio G80 chipset, coupled with 6 GB of RAM.
In the camera department, it features a 64 MP primary sensor, an 8 MP ultra-wide angle lens, a 5 MP macro lens, and a 5 MP depth sensor. On the front side, there’s a 20 MP snapper for taking selfies and video calling.
The phone is running the latest Android 11 operating system out-of-the-box with the company’s own One UI 3.0 on top. The device is powered by a 5,000 mAh battery that comes with support for 15W fast charging.
The Samsung Galaxy A32 comes in four colors — Awesome Black, Awesome White, Awesome Blue, and Awesome Violet. The device is priced at Rs 21,999 and is now available for purchase across the country.
Samsung Galaxy A32 Specifications
- Display: 6.4-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-U display with 90Hz refresh rate and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- CPU: MediaTek Helio G80 12nm processor
- GPU: ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- RAM: 6 GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Storage: 128 GB internal storage; expandable up to 1 TB
- OS: Android 11 with One UI 3
- Rear Camera: 64 MP primary camera with f/1.8 aperture LED flash + 8 MP ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture + 5 MP depth + 5MP macro sensor
- Front Camera: 20 MP with f/2.2 aperture
- Others: In-display fingerprint sensor, Dolby Atmos
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, and USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000 mAh with 15W Fast Charging
Pricing and Availability in India
- Price: Rs 21,999
- Availability: Now on sale