Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro gets a price cut of ₹2590 in India, now priced at ₹29,900
The Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro, which was launched in India last September, has now received a price cut of ₹2590.
The Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro was launched in India with a price tag of ₹32,490 , and with the price cut in effect, the Galaxy A9 Pro is now priced at ₹29,900. The Galaxy A9 Pro will go on sale via Flipkart from March 3 and it will be available for purchase in three different colors – White, Black and Gold.
As a refresher, the Galaxy A9 Pro is powered by Snapdragon 652 octa-core processor which is paired with 4 GB RAM and backed by Adreno 510 GPU. It boasts a huge 6-inch Full-HD Super AMOLED display which is kept on by a massive 5000 mAh battery. You can check out the full specifications below.
Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro specifications:
- Display: 6-inch Full HD Super AMOLED Display (1920 x 1080 pixels resolution | 367 ppi pixel density)
- Display Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Software: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with TouchWiz UI
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, on the home button
- CPU: Up to 1.8 GHz octa-core processor, Snapdragon 652 (MSM8976) SoC
- GPU: Adreno 510
- Memory: 4 GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Storage: 32 GB internal, up to 256 GB external (MicroSD)
- Main Camera: 16 MP, f/1.9, autofocus, OIS support, single LED flash, 1080p video @30fps
- Front Camera: 8 MP, f/1.9, 1080p video @30fps
- Connectivity: Micro USB, 3.5 mm audio jack, NFC, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Others: Samsung Knox Security
- Cellular: 4G LTE, Cat6, Dual nano-SIM (GSM + GSM), VoLTE-enabled
- Power Adapter: Fast Charger (Output: 9V, 1.67A | 5V, 2A)
- Colors: White, Black, Gold
- Battery: 5000 mAh
By the way, now with the price reduced, would you prefer buying the Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro? Well, we would rather go for the OnePlus 3T. What about you?