The Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro which was unveiled last year in October is expected to be launched in India next week, January 18 to be precise.
The Galaxy C9 Pro was only launched in China last year, however, according to the new information which has been received by SamMobile, this device will be launched in India next week on January 18. Apart from India, the Galaxy C9 Pro is also expected to launch in other countries in the coming months.
The Galaxy C9 Pro comes with Snapdragon 653 SoC under the hood and is paired with 6 GB RAM whereas the graphics department is handled by Adreno 510 GPU. The C9 Pro runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow out of the box and the massive 6-inch Super AMOLED Full-HD display is kept on by a 4000 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro specifications:
- CPU: 1.95 GHz Snapdragon 653 octa-core processor
- RAM: 6 GB
- GPU: Adreno 510
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Display: 6-inch Full-HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) Super AMOLED display
- Rear Camera: 16 MP with flash
- Front Camera: 16 MP
- Internal Storage: 64 GB
- External Storage: Expandable via microSD card
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Bluetooth, GPS, Wi-FI, USB Type-C
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner
- Battery: 4000 mAh