Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace Neo unveiled with 4.3-inch Super AMOLED display and quad-core processor
Specs wise, the Galaxy J1 Ace Neo isn’t an impressive device. Rather, it’s more of an entry level device. Under the hood, the Galaxy J1 Ace Neo has a 1.5 GHz quad-core processor which is coupled with 1 GB RAM.
The device sports a 4.3-inch Super AMOLED display which is backed by 1900 mAh battery. It has 8 GB of internal storage out of which 4.4 GB is available to the user. Users can also expand the external storage up to 128 GB via microSD card. The device is said to be running on Android 5.1 Lollipop. Well, were you expecting Marshmallow from such a low-end device?
Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace Neo specifications:
- CPU: 1.5 GHz quad-core processor
- RAM: 1 GB
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 4.3-inch WVGA ( 800 x 480 pixels) Super AMOLED display
- Rear Camera: 5 MP with flash
- Front Camera: 2 MP
- Internal Storage: 8 GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 128 GB via microSD card
- Connectivity: GPS, 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Colors: Black, White, Blue
- Battery: 1900 mAh
Samsung hasn’t specified the price of Galaxy J1 Ace Neo on the website, however, it does say that the handset can be purchased from Samsung Experience Store in Cape Town. As of now, there’s no information whether the device will be made available outside of South Africa or not.