After launching the Gionee F103 in India last September, the company has now launched the F103 Pro. The F103 was launched in India with a price tag of ₹9999, whereas, the F103 Pro is priced at ₹11,999.
The Gionee F103 Pro is powered by a quad-core processor which is laced with 3 GB RAM. It flaunts a unibody construction with metal frames on the sides and boasts a 5-inch HD display. The device has 4G VoLTE support and you can also insert two SIM cards.
The Gionee F103 Pro sports a 13 MP primary camera at the back along with a 5 MP secondary camera at the front. The device offers 16 GB of internal storage whereas the external storage is expandable up to 128 GB via microSD card.
Gionee F103 Pro specifications:
- CPU: 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6735 quad-core processor
- RAM: 3 GB
- GPU: Mali-T720
- Operating System: Android Amigo 3.1 UI based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS display
- Rear Camera: 13 MP with LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 MP
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 128 GB via microSD card
- SIM: Dual SIM with Dual Standby
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi
- Colors: White, Gray, Gold
- Battery: 2400 mAh
The Gionee F103 Pro can be purchased from Gionee’s website as well from retail stores across India.