Yesterday, we told you about the leaked specs of the Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016) on a benchmarking website. Now, the specifications for the Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) have been spotted on the same benchmarking website, GFXBench.
The specs for the Galaxy J7 (2016) carrying model number SM-J710X have been spotted on GFXBench’s website. The handset is powered by 1.5GHz Snapdragon 615 octa-core processor coupled with 3GB of RAM and backed by Adreno 405 GPU.
The Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop and boasts off 5.5-inch Full-HD display having a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. It has an internal storage of 16GB and might have an option to expand the external storage using a microSD card similar to last year’s J7.
Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) specifications:
- CPU: 1.5GHz Snapdragon 615 octa-core processor
- RAM: 3GB
- GPU: Adreno 405
- Operating System: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5.5-inch Full-HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) display
- Rear Camera: 13MP with LED flash
- Front Camera: 5MP
- Internal Storage: 16GB
- External Storage: Expected
- Connectivity: GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, Wi-Fi
- Battery: Not known yet. Must be 3000mAh, similar to last year’s J7
Now that the specifications of J7 (2016) have been spotted online, we can expect Samsung to make some official announcements soon.