Samsung Galaxy J7 Max with 5.7-inch FHD display and Samsung Pay Mini launched in India for ₹17,900
Alongside launching the Galaxy J7 Pro in India today, Samsung has also launched the Galaxy J7 Max in the country. The Samsung Galaxy J7 Max is priced at ₹17,900, and, as the name suggests, comes with a display larger than the Galaxy J7 Pro.
The Samsung Galaxy J7 Max is powered by MediaTek’s Helio P20 octa-core processor which is clocked at 1.6 GHz and is laced with 4 GB RAM. The device boasts a metal uni-body construction and sports a 5.7-inch Full-HD display. However, this isn’t the AMOLED panel like the one found on Galaxy J7 Pro. Besides, Samsung has thrown in a display larger than the J7 Pro, but, has shrunk the size of the battery from 3600 mAh to 3300 mAh.
Moreover, unlike the Galaxy J7 Pro which comes with Samsung Pay, the Samsung Galaxy J7 Max comes with Samsung Pay Mini. The Samsung Pay Mini comes with support for Unified Payments Interface (UPI) and Mobile Wallets which means you can make payments easily from your J7 Max. Besides, you can also receive money in your bank accounts.
Moving on, the Samsung Galaxy J7 Max also comes with Social Camera which has features like Instant Share, Instant Edit, Live Stickers, Live Filters and more. With Social Camera, it becomes easier for the users to edit and share their photos instantly with their family and friends. Live Filters are self-explanatory and Live Stickers are similar to what you see on Snapchat.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Max specifications:
- CPU: 1.6 GHz Helio P20 octa-core processor
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Mali-T880
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Display: 5.7-inch Full-HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) TFT display
- Rear Camera: 13 MP with f/1.7 aperture and LED flash
- Front Camera: 13 MP with f/1.9 aperture and LED flash
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 256 GB via microSD card
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner, Samsung Pay Mini, Social Camera
- Colors: Gold, Black
- Battery: 3300 mAh
Samsung Galaxy J7 Max Price and Availability:
- Price: ₹17,900
- Availability: To be available from June 20 through retail stores across India