Samsung Galaxy Note II in Amber Brown & Ruby Wine launched in Korea
After a couple of rumors and also been spotted in a magazine advertisement, Samsung has today announced the launch of the Galaxy Note II phablet in two new color options: Amber Brown and Ruby Wine for prospective buyers in Korea.
Until now, Samsung has offered the Galaxy Note II in Titanium Gray and Marble White only but now prospective buyers have more colors to choose from and flaunt their Note II.
Samsung has made it a point to even offer the S-Pen of the new colored Galaxy Note II in Amber Brown and Ruby Wine while the front and rear of the phablets will also carry the same colors.
While the exterior of the phablet arrives in new color options, the internal remain the same and the Samsung Galaxy Note II packs in the following specifications:
- 5.5-inch Super AMOLED screen
- Display resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels
- 1.6 GHz quad-core processor
- 2GB RAM
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS
- Rear-facing 8-megapixel shooter
- Front-facing 1.9-megapixel camera
- Powerful 3100mAh battery
- Internal storage option of 16GB, 32GB, or 64GB
- Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi, NFC
- Improved S-Pen
Currently the Galaxy Note II in new color options is now available in Korea but we expect Samsung to make the device available in other regions soon.