We knew it was coming and here it is officially! Samsung took the centre stage in Frankfurt and has unveiled the Galaxy S III Mini.
The Galaxy S III Mini doesn’t pack in the high end specification of the S III but arrives with a 4-inch Super AMOLED screen, is powered by a dual-core 1 GHz processor coupled with 1 GB RAM & more.
Specs of the Galaxy S III Mini are as follows:
- 4.0 inch Super AMOLED screen
- Display resolution of 800 x 480 pixels
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- 1.0GHz dual-core ST-Ericsson U8420
- 1 GB RAM
- 5 megapixel with auto focus and LED Flash
- VGA front facing camera
- 8/16 GB internal memory, MicroSD card slot (up to 32GB)
- 2G, 3G connectivity
- Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi a / b / g / n 2.4/5GHz, DLNA, NFC, S-Beam
- 1,500 mAh battery
We feel that the S III Mini would be a great device for users who wish to own a S III but are not happy with the huge 4.8-inch screen of the smartphone but with S III Mini they will definitely have to compromise on the specs of the smartphone.