Sharp Aquos SH-01D arrives in Japan
Sharp has always been coming out with some pretty neat smartphones in its Aquos series and we have news that NTT DoCoMo has announced that the new Sharp Aquos SH-01D which will be available on its network from December 2nd. The SH-01D has a rectangular design with crisp HD display screen. The smartphone is dust-proof and water-proof and boasts some high quality specs.
The SH-01D is surely feature-packed and the Specs of the mobile phone are:
- Android 2.3
- 1GHz Dual-core OMAP4430 processor
- 4.5-inch LCD with 720 x 1280 resolution
- Sharp’s AQUOS tech for better image quality
- 12.1MP with optical image stabilization
- GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, an integrated TV tuner
- Expandable memory up to 32 GB
The SH-01D will be available in three colours Blue, Black and White. No information on the pricing of the device is available as of yet. The device went through FCC so you can also expect it to arrive in other regions soon, however we havent seen Sharp selling its Aquos range anywhere else. Lets hope the company releases a couple of handsets, including the SH-01D in other countries.