Back in May, Sony went on to announce the launch of the Xperia go Android smartphone, which arrives with scratch resistant mineral glass display and is dust and water resistant.
The smartphone is about to arrive in India for a price tag of Rs. 18,999 as it has gone on pre-order on various online retail sites like Flipkart and HomeShop18.
A round up on the features and Specs of the Xperia go:
- Android v2.3 (Gingerbread) OS, upgradable to Android 4.0 ICS
- 5 MP Primary Camera
- 3.5-inch TFT Capacitive Touchscreen with Reality Display powered by Mobile BRAVIA Engine
- 1 GHz Cortex-A9 Dual Core Processor
- FM Radio
- Wi-Fi Enabled
- Bluetooth 3.0
- 8GB Internal memory, Expandable up to 32 GB
- Scratch resistant mineral glass display with wet finger tracking
- Dust and water resistance with IP67 Rating
The Xperia go is expected to arrive in third week of July, so it is only a few days to go until we hear officially from Sony.
On the other hand would you buy this water and dust resistant smartphone for 18,999?