Sony Xperia L1 announced with 5.5-inch HD display, 13 MP camera and 2 GB RAM
After unveiling the Xperia L a couple of years ago, Sony has today announced the Xperia L1. However, apart from the name, the Xperia L1 is in no way similar to the Xperia L as the L1 sports a totally different look.
The Sony Xperia L1 comes with MediaTek’s MT6737T quad-core processor which is clocked at 1.45 GHz and coupled with 2 GB RAM. For graphically intensive tasks, the device is backed up by Mali-T720 MP2 GPU. The Xperia L1 sports a 5.5-inch display which has a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels, and, to keep the lights on, the device ships with a 2620 mAh battery with support for Qnovo Adaptive Charging.
The Sony Xperia L1 runs Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box and is offered in White, Black and Pink colors. It has a 13 MP primary camera at the back along with a 5 MP secondary camera on the front. On the storage front, the Sony Xperia L1 comes with 16 GB of on board space, however, you can expand the external storage up to 256 GB using a microSD card.
Sony Xperia L1 specifications:
- CPU: 1.45 GHz MT6737T quad-core processor
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: Mali-T720 MP2
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Display: 5.5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) display
- Rear Camera: 13 MP with f/2.2 aperture and LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 MP with f/2.2 aperture and 24 mm wide-angle lens
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 256 GB via microSD card
- SIM: Single SIM and Dual SIM
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, GPS, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, Wi-Fi
- Other: USB Type-C, xLOUD, Clear Audio+
- Colors: White, Black, Pink
- Battery: 2620 mAh battery with Qnovo Adaptive Charging
Sony Xperia L1 Price and Availability:
- Price: To be announced later
- Availability: To be available from late April in Europe, North America, Latin America, the Middle East, Africa and Asia