A couple of days back we learnt that the Sony Xperia M5 is coming to Europe by making its entry in Poland and Netherlands first. Now, Sony is bringing the Xperia M5 in the UK as well.
The Sony Xperia M5 is now available for pre-orders in the UK. It can be pre-ordered from Carphone Warehouse, shipping will start from February 8. The M5 is available in three colors to choose from: Black, Gold and White. The Gold color is exclusively available on Carphone so you won’t be able to buy it from anywhere else in the UK.
The handset is available on a two-year monthly pay contract with operators to choose from. As of now, the Xperia M5 is unavailable on SIM-free or pay-as-you-go (PAYG) basis. The cheapest option available is with Vodafone, you pay £22 monthly with no upfront cost, and, with that you get 500 minutes of calling, unlimited texts and 500MB of 4G data every month. Other operators you can choose from are O2 and EE.
Sony Xperia M5 specifications:
- CPU: 2.0GHz Helio X10 64-bit octa-core processor
- RAM: 3GB
- GPU: PowerVR G6200
- Operating System: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5-inch Full-HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS display
- Rear Camera: 21.5MP with LED flash
- Front Camera: 13MP
- Internal Storage: 16GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 200GB via microSD card
- Color: White, Black, Gold
- Other: IP68 certified (dust-proof and water-resistant)
- Battery: 2600mAh Li-Ion
If you live in the UK and want to pre-order your Sony Xperia M5, click on the Source link below.