Sony unveiled its Xperia XA Ultra smartphone in May this year, and now, it looks like Sony is all set to launch the phone in India as well. According to a teaser shared by the company today, we expect Sony to launch the Xperia XA Ultra on July 25 in India.
Sony Mobile’s India subsidiary shared the above shown image on its official Twitter handle. Sony tweeted “Your perfect Selfie companion, with OIS. This Monday!“. As you can see from the image above, the smartphone’s front facing camera is accompanied by LED flash. Also, according to the tweet, the teased smartphone’s front camera will come with OIS. This ultimately boils down to the fact that Sony is talking about the Xperia XA Ultra and will launch it in India on July 25.
Talking about the specs, the Sony Xperia XA Ultra comes with Helio P10 SoC under the hood which is paired with 3 GB RAM and Mali-T860MP2 GPU. It boasts off 6-inch Full-HD display with Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2. Lighting up the pixels on such a huge display is a 2700 mAh battery, which we think should have been larger. The main highlight of the Xperia XA Ultra is that its front facing camera has Optical Image Stabilization and is accompanied by LED flash. You can check out the full specs provided below.
Sony Xperia XA Ultra specifications:
- CPU: 2.0 GHz Helio P10 octa-core processor
- RAM: 3 GB
- GPU: Mali-T860MP2
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 6-inch Full-HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS display with Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2
- Rear Camera: 21.5 MP with Hybrid Auto-Focus and LED flash
- Front Camera: 16 MP auto-focus with OIS and LED flash
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 200 GB via microSD card
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, FM Radio, NFC, GPS, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi
- Battery: 2700 mAh
Sony has already launched the Xperia X and Xperia XA in India. There’s no information about the pricing and availability of the Xperia XA Ultra in India, but, you don’t have to wait much as all that information will be availed on July 25 once Sony launches the device.