Huawei launched the P9 in India today for ₹39,999. Alongside P9, the company also launched the stainless steel variant of Huawei Watch for ₹22,999.
Huawei had launched the leather strap variant of its smartwatch in India back in April, however, the company has now brought the stainless steel variant in the country as well. Specs wise, both the smartwatches are same. The Huawei Watch comes with Snapdragon 400 SoC under the hood which is paired with 512 MB RAM.
The smartwatch sports a 1.4-inch Super AMOLED circular display and boasts a resolution of 400 x 400 pixels. The smartwatch also comes with 4 GB of internal storage and runs on Android Wear.
Huawei Watch specifications:
- CPU: 1.2 GHz Snapdragon 400
- RAM: 512 MB
- Operating System: Android Wear (compatible with Android 4.3+, iOS 8.2+)
- Display: 1.4-inch Super AMOLED display with 400 x 400 pixel resolution
- Internal Storage: 4 GB
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1
- Sensors: Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Heart Rate Sensor
- Battery: 300 mAh
The stainless steel variant of Huawei Watch can be purchased from Flipkart. Are you buying it?