TATA DOCOMO Launches GSM Service in Karnataka
TATA DOCOMO has announced the commercial launch of its operations in Karnataka, just a few days after it announced its launch in Tamil Nadu, Kerala and Orissa. TATA DOCOMO’s pan-India service rollout will be completed this year, with the entire South India set to go going ‘live’ next week.
Prepaid Tariff Details for Karnataka circle
TATA DOCOMO SIM Card is available at Rs. 49. It comes with a life time validity and initial talk time of Rs. 5.
All outgoing local calls will be charged at 1 paisa / second and all outgoing STD local calls will be charged at 2 paisa / second. You may check ISD rates here.
For sending a local, national, international SMS you will have to pay 60paise, Rs. 1.2 and Rs. 5 respectively
WAP Portal (Dive-in)
- Portal Browsing free on TATA DOCOMO home network & TATA DOCOMO national Roaming Network
- Portal Browsing 10P/10KB on Non-Tata Roaming Network
- Internet Browsing (msn, facebook, orkut etc.) 1p/1KB on Tata home network
- Internet Browsing (msn, facebook, orkut etc.) 10p/10kb on TATA and Non-Tata Roaming Network
GPRS Internet Browsing – No Rental.
- 1p/1kb on Tata home network.
- 10p/10kb on Tata and non-tata roaming network.
- Validity for lifetime is applicable as per license period of the circle and is subject to change in case any regulatory and licensing condition changes in the future. The validity of our existing licence is 28/11/2014 and extendable for further periods by Govt. of India.
- Minimum recharge condition: sum of all recharges within 180 days should add up to atleast Rs. 100
- STD – First 27,000 seconds charged at 1 paisa per second in a month, beyond that 2 paisa per second in that month.
Check out Tariff Details of Postpaid Plans here