Tata Indicom Introduces Pay Per Call Concept
The Pay Per Call product is initially being introduced on the pre-paid platform, and all subscribers who opt for it will be charged a daily fee of Re. 1 to avail this tariff option.The service is available on all new Tata Indicom connections, and existing subscribers can adopt the offer with a one-time recharge of Rs 96 (In some circles it is Rs. 99).
- Each local call to be charged at Rs 1 for 10 minutes & each STD call to be charged at Rs 3 for 10 Minutes
- Pulse for Local & STD call will be 600 secs
- Pulse for Roaming & STD calls will be 60 secs
- This new starter kit allows keep talking benefit only with the purchase of a new handset on the tata indicom network , if sim is used with old & used handsets , the default tariffs of Rs 1/min for Local calls & 1.5/min for STD Calls . Local SMS @ Rs1 & National SMS @ Rs 1.5
- As a special promotion , customers will enjoy an extended pulse of 24 hours for all local calls for first 15 days from date of activation
- Daily rental to be charged at Rs 1 per day
- Keep talking plan is a stand alone plan & can not be coupled with any other special offers which has free talk time or free minutes built in.
“With the Pay Per Call offer, Tata Indicom has changed the very currency of pre-paid mobile tariffs. While a customer typically pays Re. 01, or Re. 0.30, or Re. 0.50, or Re. 1 as call rates per second or per minute, depending on the tariff plan they have chosen with various telecom service providers, they will now be charged a flat rate of Re. 1 for any local call, and Rs. 3 for any STD call, regardless of the call duration! This will change the very perception of charging, as seen by telecom subscribers today,” Mr. Bhatia said.