If you are a BlackBerry smartphone user who loves to use the microblogging platform Twitter, then here is some good news.
Twitter for BlackBerry has received an important update which takes the app version to 4.0 and brings in loads of new features and gives you the same user interface as on the Twitter web and which was available on Twitter for iOS and Android apps.
The Twitter for BlackBerry app v4.0 brings in:
- Enhanced navigation bar – With Twitter v4.0, you will enjoy an enhanced navigation experience, keeping you connected to your friends and content that matter.
- New tabs with a familiar feel – Twitter v4.0 showcases the ‘Connect’ and ‘Discover’ tabs, which active Twitter users will recognize from Twitter’s website.
- Connect tab – Helping to keep those engaged conversations going, the ‘Connect’ tab shares who has retweeted, favorited and followed you, and gives you the option to filter ‘mentions’ and ‘replies’.
- Discover tab – Twitter v4.0 makes finding the latest news and trends easier and quicker. Discover new friends and favorite things to follow through ‘Who to follow’ or by browsing via ‘Categories’. Catch up on the latest buzz through viewing ‘Trends’.
- Me tab – Access messages and lists under the ‘Me’ tab.